I provide Professional Tennis Coaching for all ages & abilities. All sessions are tailored to an individual’s requirements and fitness levels. The Coaching sessions will help and encourage you to achieve your goals, whether it is to get fit, improve performance in a specific area including tactical, technical, physical or mental or just to help you grove some shots to improve your club Tennis.
Tennis Coaching will cover the following:
- Technical – Serve, forehand, backhand, volley, smash and stroke development.
- Tactical – Strategy, surfaces, game style and analysis.
- Physical – Agility, balance, co-ordination, endurance, speed, flexibility and strength.
- Mental – Motivation, confidence, emotional control and concentration.
- Medical – Injury prevention, nutrition, hydration and recovery.
Contact Kate to discuss the options best for you, where you would like to play and your best times.
1 Hour Individual Tennis coaching session = £35 (Racket can be provided)
If a tennis lesson needs to be cancelled/rearranged please give as much notice as possible so I have an opportunity to rearrange work. A late cancellation can affect the rest of our working schedule. Therefore we will charge the full lesson fee for a lesson cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Tennis Coaching for all ages and abilities
Latest from our blog
Kate joins Reigate Priory LTC Coaching Team
- Oct 01, 2018
Why exercise is good for Kids
- Sep 20, 2018
10 Reasons To Exercise Even If You're Not Losing Weight
- Jan 30, 2018
Take your coffee black this festive season
- Dec 22, 2017
7 Reasons why HIIT is here to stay...
- Nov 30, 2017